Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wait, We Did What?

For the first time in my bike racing life, we did touristy things. You may remember my snarky comments about doing...stuff... while on bike racing trips. Summary: we don't do stuff. We fly in, make fun of Winger, sleep, race, fly out. Bravo.

However, this past weekend we flew out of PA roughly 26 hours after finishing our last race. This meant we were able to spend a decent amount of time being tourists?! Usually, tourism involves my least favorite things: large crowds and walking. On Monday I tricked myself into making an exception because I felt it necessary to boost my patriotism. USA! USA! USA! This is the pictorial story of how Ben Franklin and I got our swagger on.
























The beasts of Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment