Friday, February 10, 2012

I had a Dream I Said

BUT FIRST! Check out the first episode of "The HB Show" !!!!!!!!!! 

Holy mother of dream wanderers have I had some vivid dreams the past couple of weeks. There has literally been a cinematic explosion of characters and stories that have entered my mind while I catch up on my Zs. Not quite sure why the sudden influx of dreams that I actually remember, but I am going to share two of them with you.

Don't repeat what I say I said, he said nothin
He agreed with his head, he just nodded like this
What I believe to be a yes I re-peated what was said
It came to me like a whisper, last evening I said

The first dream occurred during that week of snow where ISH was really going down (in the real world). Both Tela and I were having some vehicle related troubles- Tela's car was leaking power steering fluid like that one time Air Force One leaked gas in the movie Air Force One with a heroic Harrison Ford. My problems were a bit more weather related. Long story short, for a brief time the only door that worked on my car was the drivers door and the trunk. So when I drove people around, they crawled through the trunk to their seat of choice. Entering dreamland:

Tela and I were having quite the time celebrating the fact that we got new cars. Since we are both bike racing bums, this is quite unrealistic because I live at the Grocery Outlet and Tela strains coffee grounds through underwear because filters are much too expensive. So how'd we get cars? Well Momma-Crane got so fed up with Tela and my consistent car troubles that she bought us matching cars because the monthly payments were "so unbelievably cheap" ($30-40) that she was willing to cover those payments until Tela and I could take over. Here is where the dream gets very specific. I knew that the cars were Kias, and I could see them perfectly in the dream, but I had never seen this car before. Tela got a Crimsony-Red and I got black on black.

OK I'm awake now. Knowing that dreams are dreams I naturally immediately went onto the Kia website when I woke up. And found that the exact cars from my dream are actually real. Unfortunately, the monthly payments would be more than 30-40 dollars.


Let us get back to reality really quick. If this were indeed my car, I would sharpie the rims black, immediately put some electrical tape racing strips on the hood (+40hp), and put a dragon surfing on the side panels. 
"Whats the deal playboy," was the greeting he said
First thing I wanted to know was the reason he was dead
"More money, more problems, better believe it," he said
"Careful what you wish for you might receive it," he said

Dream #2 is direct proof that bike racing is coming and it's been too long since I've taught Logan Owen some life lessons. Well, considering now that I've dreamt it, it must be time to bring life-school back into session. Yes friends, dream #2 involved young Mr. Owen.

For some reason, Logan and I were the only two people doing a certain race. Joe was obviously there to direct us (I mean Logan is only 14) and it was some form of money making criterium bike tournament. Perhaps T.O.A.D? After the race I had collected my prize $ and still hadn't seen Logan, or known how he had done in the race. I had no clue! I had gotten 6th and made $600, so I was pretty G'd. But where was young Logan! Finally Logan rails a corner and appears in the dreamland. And he is PISSED! I had never seen him so angry before. Turns out Logan won a preme, and he didn't see the value. What Logan won was four $100 gift certificates to Trader Joes, and he didn't understand their purpose! It took some time, but I was able to convince him of the significance of the Gold that he was holding in his hand. Not a bad split for 2 people and one race!

Of importance but also WTF to the dream, Logan was wearing a long sleeve button up dress shirt with a short sleeve Hagens Berman jersey on top. Sweater vest style, except with a bike jersey instead of a sweater vest. What does that mean?

I did mention that Joe was a character in this dream, and he really held no relevancy. Joe appeared in this dream to do donuts in the rental car in the adjacent parking lot while I was explaining to Logan about Trader Joe, Giotto and Jose.

I see I said, jealousy I said
Got the whole industry mad at me I said
Then B.I. said, "Hov' remind yourself
nobody built like you, you designed yourself"

Not quite sure what's with these really specific and very vivid dreams, but maybe it means I'm getting a deeper night's sleep so my mind is calmed and I am waking up clearer and more rested? Probably

What he said, I said, has been said before
"Just keep doin your thing," he said, say no more

No comments:

Post a Comment